Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Fall Tournament

I'm back, been gone for a while to work out some stuff. I still enjoy reading the board, just have not had the time to be on very much. I have been getting phone calls and folks stopping by to check and see if there was going to be a Fall tournament somewhere. Have yall decided on anything. Last thing I had read was that the touney was going to move to another lake. Yall be nice to me now, I'm the quiet and shy type and my feelings are easily hurt.Any lake will be fine with me. Hey CP what's happening, drop me an e-mail sometime.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Don ...

glad to see you are back on your feet. What's your email address now ?
    I'm taking a break from the "tournament business", for awhile ... but, the Teezur Memorial Tournament info is posted at the top of the board, if you're interested. ...........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Don, I sure will miss the fall brawl if you don't have it. I fish in several of them, never won but enjoy them all. The first one that I fish in, Crappy pappy won. How long ago was that. I may not be able to fish in the fall brawl if you do have it this fall because Loretta and I have been invited to Marathon Florida in Oct. If you don't have it, give the beans away or you and Jackie eat them, See you soon, Conner

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

We are having Slabfest 2 November 5, 2005. Tournament and fish fry. Will be held at Lake Oconee, just south of Atlanta, Georgia. Many of us will camp the entire weekend fishing night and day.. The 1st one was in July. All that came had a great time. All are welcome to attend.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Huh???????????????????What's this about the Fall Brawl?
    Did I miss something here? I thought this was forever.
    Ditto on what Conner said. Zenna and I really enjoy the ones we are able to participate in also.

Looking forward to seeing y'all
    at the Watts Bar Fall Brawl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fall Brawl?????

I was just getting several phone calls to see if there was going to be a Fall Brawl on Watts Bar. Eden Marina & Campground is for sale with a contract pending???? It does not have to be at Eden anyway, all depending on the new owners. We can get together and have it most anywhere, I'm sure that I can talk to the folks at Terrace View and make some plans for us to hold it there if needed. Would there be any objections to just making it a money tournament, say $20.00 per boat to keep from going through all of the sponsor work, it sure would make it easier. Give me your ideas here. If there is enough interest we can make it happen. Will require some help for the fish fry.

Post Thanks / Like

Don, Glad to hear you are trying to keep it going. Zenna was heartbroken when we thought it was over.
    We are in. Just let us know where to send the $20 or whatever and the check will be in the mail.
    I can't cook but Zenna can. Haven't cleaned any fish for a few months but I think I still know how. LOL
    Please keep us updated.
    B&Z

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me let me know when you need the money

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't promise anything. I don't know what size buck I might see and be after hot and heavy or it could be on an opening day to duck or deer season and I haven't ever missed one, but if everything goes right I will come over.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Don, what happen. Did Thunder buy out Edens like he did upstream? Are they turning another campground into a golf course? I don't know if this is the deal or not, but it is happening everywhere. Instead of a campfire, people wants a fireplace. I like golf, but I can fish a lot cheaper then I can play a round of golf. There are getting to be a lot more ski boats on the water then fishing boats. Won't be long till you will have to call and get a fishing time like you have to get a tee time, and it may be in a designation area where lice are not permitted (of course, the lice would have to get a jet ski time). I might be wrong but is this happening? Conner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast