Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Smitty

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Smitty

You just need to plan to come up and fish the next tournament with me. It is September 3rd and is a bragging rights tournament. I think I could get you a real good deal on a motel room.

If you want, you could come up Friday night. I will have a football game that night and it will be away. We could fish the tournament Saturday and also fish Sunday morning before you go home. Maybe night fish if you had rather. Have not done it much here and would like to know more. Also, could go ahead and get you some rods Saturday afternoon. Think about it and let me know. This would be a great opportunity to fish up here without having to pull your boat.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a good plan to me.. I will try to make it happen. When is the next one??? I know I sure need to get those rods... Things are tight right now but I'll catch up soon. I have 2 daughters starting college this month so you see how it's tight. Ya gotta dip plenty of peanuts for that.. I have even put work before fishing lately... That has to change..lol.. Gotta keep up my image....

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson