Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Mini Spider Rig

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Mini Spider Rig

WELL THE FRONT PART OF IT, I FIGURE I CAN WATCH A COUPLE OF 10'ERS WHILE RUNNING THE TROLLING MOTOR AND MY BROTHER IN LAW CAN WATCH 4 MORE SITTING RIGHT BEHIND ME... WE FIGURE 6 RODS IS ENOUGH FOR US STARTING OUT, CAN ADD MORE LATER, I REALLY DON'T WANT ANY CRAP ABOUT MY NEW FISH FINDER EITHER, THAT OLD HUMMINBIRD HAS LOCATED A LOT OF CRAPPIE OVER THE YEARS....... GOING TO TRY IT OUT TOMORROW DOWN AT BUCKSAW...... AND THAT 4 LB CRAPPIE, YEH I JUST WOKE UP IT WAS A DREAM..........
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I Like It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That old piece of equipment looks pretty darn good. It should get along with the old user just fine. :D Good luck tomorrow buddy.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Looks nice

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good Silver. Glad to see some pic's finally. Thought for a minute we may have to call 9-1-1. Good luck Sat.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, the old flashers still have it. That's why they still make them
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will not say a word about the flasher because they work great. But I am a little disappointed in the "mini spidder rig". Where the heck is the diamond plate and stainless. Just giving you heck Monty. They should work great for you. Hope you are tearing them up as I am writing this.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Today

Well We Did Better On Wendsday, Managed To Catch I Think It Was 10 Keepers That We Give Another Cdc Member Then Loaded And Tried Sparrowfoot, Wow Was It Ever Murky. Like Spider Rig But Hate The 10' Poles, To Damn Long To Control With A Fish Or To Tie On Jigs....... Will Stick To 6' & 7' Rods.... Did Find Some 55 Degree Water, Just Need A Few Days Of 70's Or Warm Nights....... Sorry No Pic Give Fish Away Before I Got Any Pic....hope Everyone Is Catching'em... Don't Think Anyone Is Tearing Them Up On The Grand.... Don't Know About The Dead Water Below Dam.....anyone Heard, Met 3 Or 4 Cdc Guys Down There This Am..... And More On The Way.......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the mini rig worked ok for you but them long poles are tough to get used to. I use 14'ers when I spider rig and that was real hard the first few times out. Hang in there OSS!

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the tread plate:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast