Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another Saturday with a North Wind

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Saturday with a North Wind

Another saturday tomorrow with a north / northwest wind. Am ready for a great day of fishing.Wife talked me into staying home watching weather this morning and I sit through what looked like the best fishing weather Ive seen since January.Finally couldnt take it any longer and headed for Woods.Hit the water and got a good hour or so before my work phone started, then weather reports from everyone. Caught 4 fish but just felt they was biting if I had of just got there earlier. Fished one of the hardest hit areas on Woods thinking wind was going to be bad, but it was dead calm this morning for a couple hours there. Fish very skiddish.Probably going to TIms tomorrow.
    Last edited by GoneCrappieFishing; 04-10-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Think I'll head for woods tomorrow, been to tims last coujple days and haven't hurt the crappie populaton there one iota.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had heard was a big bass tourney on Woods tomorrow. Sorta why I was thinking go to Tims. Any body know for sure?

Post Thanks / Like

I may go to Woods too.Lord knows if its going to be a tough day anyway, I do feel more likely to get lucky on Woods more than on Tims for sure.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was told last wknd that there was going to be a tourney there tomorrow. I had a good time there today with TennTodd taking 1 limit between us. The storms got going at about 1pm, we fished til 12:30. Just one more cast...... Going early tomorrow, if for nothing else than to camp out on a good bass spot. See y'all there.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Skeet? What does your boat look like?

Ill be up there in the morning too I guess if you all are going.