Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone Know

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Does anyone Know

If Bugmans still alive? I tried to give him a wake up call about 5:30 yesterday morning. No answer.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You know I was thinking the same thing. He sure hasn't posted much of anything lately. Hope he's alright.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering if he made a sippi trip????? What ever he is up to, he is having a good time I bet.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zip View Post
    I was wondering if he made a sippi trip????? What ever he is up to, he is having a good time I bet.
    He usually calls me 5 minutes before he leaves on one to rub it in. Aint heard from him though.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

hate to burst your bubble guy's, but maybe you should take the hint:p i talked to him the last two day's. he's went fishing wednesday and whacked him he said...but in his defense, monday he was in domestic violence classes, tuesday he was in divorce court, wednesday he went fishing, thursday he applied for a marriage license, and today he got married!:p bug's how is my honey doing? she keep's texting me by the way that was all ed, i just typed, were laid up in yate's center, bored to tear's.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bugs to busy for me Been there done that except for fishing & wacking them:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    hate to burst your bubble guy's, but maybe you should take the hint:p i talked to him the last two day's. he's went fishing wednesday and whacked him he said...but in his defense, monday he was in domestic violence classes, tuesday he was in divorce court, wednesday he went fishing, thursday he applied for a marriage license, and today he got married!:p bug's how is my honey doing? she keep's texting me by the way that was all ed, i just typed, were laid up in yate's center, bored to tear's.
    Were is Yates center? I cant believe you two are laid up any were and not making the best of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    HUH????? I must have really missed something!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zip View Post
    Were is Yates center? I cant believe you two are laid up any were and not making the best of it.
    Think it's not far from Toronto lake.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

The only good motel close to Toronto.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast