Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Crappie Wizard

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Crappie Wizard

Me and my brother went down to Crappie fish with Richard Williams for a couple of days last week. Only fished half day the first day, due to some serious rain. The second day was picture perfect. We brought 80 crappie back home with us. Of the 80 fish only 5 were under 11" with about 50 being 12"or better. Even had about 7 that were 15". Let me tell you ,Richard is a true professional. We asked about a thousand questions and he answered everyone with a smile on his face. His knowledge of crappie fishing is truely amazing. We hope to visit with him again in november. Some real Friendly folks at the Fish Tail lodge as well. If you get a chance to fish with Richard, you Won't be disappointed. We bought a couple of the Richard Williams signature Crappie Wizard poles and they are Awesome. Thanks again WEEZER and don't get hit by any schrapnel
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report but can you post a link to his service

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatman

Just send him a PM . He can help you from there.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet Richard hired a guide before you arrived to show him where to go and how to catch em!! No, just kidding. Richard is a blast to fish with and definately knows the Big Sandy area.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Het Russ, I have a DVD of you and Richard fishing together in the fall. Pretty neat. Funny thing, a lot of spots we fished we were the only one there. Within about 15 20 minutes we had 5 or six boats around us. I take it the locals know his boat pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like

I would agree with my brother (piginthepigpen) Richard is top notch! very professional, answered every question I had, and I had lots of them. I had a great time and would recommend him to anybody. I would also recommend the Fish Tail lodge, very nice people who cater to fisherman! Thanks Richard I had a blast, a time I will not forget. I hope we can come back again this fall.