Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever bought from Batteries Are Us?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone ever bought from Batteries Are Us?

I ordered a battery from these guys and not only did they wait until my credit card put the money in their bank account like Tuesday 3/31/09 they said it would ship out the next Monday. I still have not seen it and they say their phones system is down today so can't answer anything until later today. They seem to hang up when they don't like the way the conversation is going??

Oh and it's an Optima Battery so we are talking $200.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Never used them Skip. Anytime I order batteries for the camera, phones and stuff like that, I go through atbatt.com They have never done me wrong, shipped quick and good products. They even have batteries you can't find anywhere else.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Well at this point I would have preferred paying more to get the darn battery faster. It's for my cranking battery on my boat.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Just based on the principles here, and their crappy customer service refuse CC payment and get a refund. Companies like this don't do anything towards change until you hurt their bottom line. I wouldn't give them my hard earned $200 after treating me like that.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSUguy View Post
    Just based on the principles here, and their crappy customer service refuse CC payment and get a refund. Companies like this don't do anything towards change until you hurt their bottom line. I wouldn't give them my hard earned $200 after treating me like that.
    I plan on speaking with them later today and if they have not sent it I will get the credit card company to take my payment back and tell them I will just get it from someone else.

I also want people here to know this internet site is not the best place to do business as they don't seem to care.

I was shocked the giving them my credit card and they card approving the transaction was not enough for them to ship? So while they had a good price, maybe it's not worth it.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

hey skip, another thing you might want to ask is when does your warranty start, when you get the battery, or when they ran your credit card, if they take another week or 2, you could be losing almost 3 weeks of warranty

Post Thanks / Like

Got one in my Yukon. Verdict not in yet. Picked it up at Sams. Didn't have to wait. Hi end. I hope it is worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought this an hour ago at the Interstate Battery store. The kid at the counter recomended this over their other deep cycle trollin' batteries. They are running a special on these. I paid $120 plus tax.

This is my first trollin' battery. Hope it works out for me.

I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from a bigger town that I live in. Had to make the run to walmart which is 40 miles away.

I have heard nothing but good things about eh Optima batteries and their technology is way better than normal batteries. Will last 2-3 time longer than regular battery and the charge on the ones I will get for my TM when the ones I got play out are supposed to keep my TM running longer too. We shall see.

While I was gone they at least sent me an email that said shipped UPS. No tracking info or nothing, just the two words, shipped UPS.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skiptomylu View Post
    Just got back from a bigger town that I live in. Had to make the run to walmart which is 40 miles away.

I have heard nothing but good things about eh Optima batteries and their technology is way better than normal batteries. Will last 2-3 time longer than regular battery and the charge on the ones I will get for my TM when the ones I got play out are supposed to keep my TM running longer too. We shall see.

While I was gone they at least sent me an email that said shipped UPS. No tracking info or nothing, just the two words, shipped UPS.

Skip

That sounds kinda fishy or their lazy. When I get a UPS shipping notice it always has the tracking number and time/date it shipped. I'd just get the refund, report them and leave it be.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast