PDA

View Full Version : Crappiepappy

Don G
04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
CP, I have tried sending you 2 PMs...Keep getting a message about data base errors..

Let me know if you get them

CrappiePappy
04-10-2009, 01:48 PM
CP, I have tried sending you 2 PMs...Keep getting a message about data base errors..

Let me know if you get them

Message alert says I've got 4 unread PM's ... but, all I get is a data base error report, when I try to view the PM's.

... cp :cool:

Don G
04-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Message alert says I've got 4 unread PM's ... but, all I get is a data base error report, when I try to view the PM's.

I think Ed has a problem...I think they were sent, maybe twice...I had 8 & now it is showing 12...But, like you, I can't get to them..

LSUguy
04-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Mine shows 1 new PM but I too am getting a DB error.

CrappiePappy
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
I think Ed has a problem...I think they were sent, maybe twice...I had 8 & now it is showing 12...But, like you, I can't get to them..

Sounds like server problems, again. I'd call him and let him know ... but his phone number is in one of my old PM's :p

OH, and just so you know .... I DID get your "message" after all ;)
I have my PM's set to alert me at my email address, and the whole message is revealed in the email alert. So, yes ... I did get all of your messages !! I just didn't think to look there :o

Thanks for the tips ... we'll give'em a try. ;)

Don't eat too many Easter eggs :eek:

skeeter
04-10-2009, 02:45 PM
im trying to pm someone and its doing the same thing... LOL darn computers