Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: photobucket

Post Thanks / Like

Default photobucket

OK I know I'm pretty dumb with these puter and my son just gave me a mac mini and I put a photo, had a heck of a time finding it on my puter, in photobucket, it's a red snapper. I would like to have a test run on crappie.com, so how do I put it in a message? It has url, tag and img on the bottom so which do I choose and how does it go? So I found out that the url will insert and you can click on it to see the photo but which one will put the photo in the message?
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...4/Snapper1.jpg
    Last edited by SteveJ; 08-08-2005 at 04:04 PM.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ
    OK I know I'm pretty dumb with these puter and my son just gave me a mac mini and I put a photo, had a heck of a time finding it on my puter, in photobucket, it's a red snapper. I would like to have a test run on crappie.com, so how do I put it in a message? It has url, tag and img on the bottom so which do I choose and how does it go? So I found out that the url will insert and you can click on it to see the photo but which one will put the photo in the message?
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...4/Snapper1.jpg
    I found this article, by LABill, helped me a lot and it takes you to a place to test posting pictures. It will go thru several different ways to post pics.

http://www.crappie.com/articles/post..._by_labill.htm

may your livewells stay full, and your rods stay bent.

Kevin

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

use the bottom img to post a pick like this.it will automatickley resize just copy andd paste it into the message box
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Fixing to try again inserting a pix into this message. Sorry I don't yet have any crappie, still to hot for an old man. If this cat comes thru, me on the right, it is a 60 lb. blue cat I hooked in the tail with my 10 ft. pole and 8 lb line. Weighted on a cotton scale at the ranger station, took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to land. Luckly it was in deep water in cold weather, wish I had not keep it but wanted to see how much it weighted at the time plus my brother-in-law would not hear of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well SteveJ looks like you are a master. That also a nice looking cat.

may your livewells stay full, and your rods stay bent.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

dem some nice snappers - boy those things eat good - ole cat ain't bad either - we like to see pics of all kinds of fish - crappies are our favorites though
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

No more after this one except crappie. Caught this 27 lb flathead on a jig and pig while bassfishing 1 Jan some years back as you can tell by the color in my hair.