Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody going to fish fri, tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody going to fish fri, tomorrow?

Me and my son are going to fish tomorrow. We have planned all week to prefish Tims to get ready for the tourney but after reading posts of others I am not so sure anymore. May go to Woods now for the early morning and then over to Tims mid morning or so to prefish for Tourney.Would like to know what your plans are.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could go tomorrow but got to work.Hey crappietime if you do any good on jugs let me know I might put some out Sunday while crappie fishing.Love that catfishing too.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

GCF, I'm ready. But I just looked at the hour by hour weather for tomorrow and from 12 til 3 we're due for some severe weather. I've been ready to fish for 2 days, but I think Saturday is going to be the smarter bet for me. After the weather passes it might be good also, but the wind is supposed to be up a bit. Sat. wind isn't forecast to be over 9mph. Might go throw a crank for some"carp". Good luck if you go.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I had planned to go again tomorrow but i think i too will wait till Sat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Goofing off, bored and its too windy outside. :(

Well I was ready to go friday and was so excited for it to get here I went to bed early and now Ive woke up in night and cant sleep.Now trying to set up photobucket to be able to attach pictures.I am tired of using cell phone. Lets see if this works.

Pictures by GoneCrappieFishing - Photobucket