Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: snipe hunting!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default snipe hunting!!!!

Ole drift-wood talking about lessons learned in life.....ask him what happened when the city boy came to the farm to take his nephiews snipe hunting....you will lol... :D

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY

Post Thanks / Like

you havent hunted until you been snipe hunting. hee hee

Post Thanks / Like

do tell, driftwood - love a good story, voted for your other one in the
    contest, it was good. Jeff
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Snipe Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by J White
    do tell, driftwood - love a good story, voted for your other one in the
    contest, it was good. Jeff
    Thanks Jeff ole hogfan must be a nephew of mine, I took him and his brother snipe hunting, it turned out to be one of those LESSONS YOU LEARN IN LIFE lol. When I came back to the house My Brother in law, LeeRoy Rodgers, the same one in the story asked me where his boys were, I told him they was snipe hunting down in a ditch holding a bag. He said you better go get the boys and dont you come home without them. I went looking for them but little did I know they had beat me back to the house and they let him in on the snipe hunt and hid until I left. And I was the one holding the bag then lol out looking for the boys scared to death when I couldnt find them and had to go back and tell him I couldnt find them scared to death that something had happened to them or they tried to get home and they were lost. He seemed so serious and said you better go back and look some more and they finally let me off the hook after the second time out looking for them and I didnt take them snipe hunting anymore lol. So the moral of the story is DONT SNIPE HUNT with hunters smarter than you. Drift_Wood

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ole Brian" lol has had many laughs in my learning experience trying to be a Country Boy. I was taught many things on that farm and they got many laughs.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah hogfaninla IS your favorite crappie slappin crawdad eatin story tellin (esp on you) nephiew...got many many many more stories on ole drift_wood....but i will let him leak them out....dont wanna embarrass my favorite (and old) uncle....fish on

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY