Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Percy Priest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Percy Priest

Boards been awful quiet about Priest. Believe thats a good sign theyre biting like they were before the rain and cold front. Gonna try it tomorrow,finally a day off with decent weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Priest from 9 to 4 today. caught 10 with 5 nice keepers all had eggs in them. Was around spring creek area caught them all deep 14 to 18 ft on minnows but did talk to a few people catching them on jigs shallower. Water still a tad dingy.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappietime, the phone doesn't bother you near as much if you accidentally turn the ring volume down. Or leave it in the cup holder in the truck. They don't swim well either, on that I speak from experience. (just kiddin)
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tnbumblebee View Post
    Fished Priest from 9 to 4 today. caught 10 with 5 nice keepers all had eggs in them. Was around spring creek area caught them all deep 14 to 18 ft on minnows but did talk to a few people catching them on jigs shallower. Water still a tad dingy.

Thanks for the info. Fishing is tough in the muddy water. i was excited bout this weekend till the forcast of tomorrows storms. maybe i'll get lucky sat or sunday.
    Last edited by Petie Wheatstraw; 04-11-2009 at 11:09 PM.
    One thing you can give and keep is your WORD.

God gave us fishing to cure all that worries us!!