Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Practicing posting pics

Post Thanks / Like

Post Practicing posting pics

My wife is teaching me how to use our new scanner. Can't wait to get my new digital camera, Sony 5.1 with 12 power optical zoom.

Just thought I would learn a little about posting pics before I got my camera.

Caught this big prespawn female on a small bucket of oak lumber I had sank in 10 feet of water off the edge of a 30 ft. river channel. Caught a limit of nice sized females this day on an 11 ft. Buck's Graphite Jig Pole, 10 lb. yellow Stren HI-Vis, and a pink/chart. Midsouth Super Jig.

Second picture is of my wife, Debra, and her 2-1/4 pounder she caught this past spring while jigging on one of our brush tops. She just learned how to jig fish this year and can sure give me a run for my money.

Once while jig fishing she had a second jig pole just dragging along and she hooked 2 monster slabs at the same time. I had to net both fish without ever bringing the net back to the boat!

CATCH A BIG-UN
    Last edited by slabbandit; 08-22-2005 at 09:40 PM.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up She's a beaut ... SlabBandit !!

I gather this was "earlier" in the year ...LOL!! (if the description "prespawn" didn't give it away - those bibs sure did ...!! :D )

Congrads on the proper placement of the "bucket" ... looks like it has become a "staging area" for them girls.
    Looks like you're on your way to becoming a "pic posting expert" :p .... scanner, nice digital camera, Photobucket site -- we'll be waiting to see some nice photos from you. Nice hat (and pin, too) by the way ...LOL!! ...luck2ya ,,,,,,,,,cp

Post Thanks / Like

Great picture. I think you got it down pat.