Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BnM Co.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BnM Co.

I'd like to give a shout out to Jack Wells of BnM poles for the best customer service I've ever had. I recently bought 4 new BnM pro troller rods and broke one first time out on a unexpected snag. No fault of the pole just one of those accidents that happen. I made a comment on another thread about what had happened and how it bummed me out that I broke it first time out. Jack read the thread and contacted me about it. He said, even though it was no fault of the rod that it broke, he didn't like to see one of his customers "bummed" out. Yesterday a brand new BnM 12' crappie wizard rod appeared at my front door. This was in no way expected or solicited. Jack just took it upon himself to do this. All I can say is "Wow". There really is a difference dealing with a family owned and operated business versus the big guy chains. I haven't had a chance to fish with the new rod yet but it feels like it is going to become my new favorite rod. To any of you who haven't looked at the BnM crappie wizard rod do yourself a favor and check it out....Thank You Jack!

Post Thanks / Like

Based on a few emails I've exchanged with Jack, that does not surprise me at all. He seems like a very good guy who runs a very good company.

Post Thanks / Like

I have always had good dealings with the staff at BnM.

And you will love the 12' crappie wizard. I started using them last year and am very pleased.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm buying a crappie rod that's where I buy them. Their service speaks for itself.

Post Thanks / Like

I've used B&M poles for as long as I can remember never Had a complaint about quality or service.

Post Thanks / Like

Same goes for Monk. I broke an 18 ft Wally Marshall first time out and had one in hand by my next trip. He told me to keep the sections that weren't broken in case I ever needed them.

Post Thanks / Like

You cant beat Jack!He will work with you anyway he can to make things right and I love those BnM rods.
    www.greenriverlakecrappietrips.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've been running BnM equipment for years. Excellent product. They stand behind it and they are a major supporter of the "future" of Crappie fishing - The Kids..... Companies like this are a dying breed.. I have been fortunate enough to meet most of the Pro Staff as well- ALL top notch individuals

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

jack will make it right will you best rods out there in my opinion
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

I need tip sections for two of mine. Can someone pm me info on where to order them?
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast