Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moon light madness

Post Thanks / Like

Post Moon light madness

I am interested in reading everyones techniques and experiences on night fishing.I have done thousands of hours of this in my lifetime here in HOT Texas and I am curious if there are alot of you readers that fish allnight during summer and your likes and dislikes of night fishing.This type of fishing is what inspired me to introduce our light.I believe there are alot of readers that may learn something new or new readers that need to know.

Post Thanks / Like

do a search in the archives for an article on nightstalking by Rango, he is the guru of night fishing for crappie, I beleive he is a legend in SC:D

Post Thanks / Like

When I was a kid that was only way anyone fished for crappie. It's like folks didn't know when they spawned or where they held in the summer during daylight. Tradition was to hang a Coleman lantern or two over the side and drown minnows. Had a lot fun those years doing that.

I went once last year, got me a couple of floating lights, a flashlight... I was screwed. Flashlight died, the inevitable tangles happened, had no light to straighten it out by.... I'm modding my boat right now and wired in two strip lights, amber to not draw bugs, and put them on a switch. I wanna get back out again this summer. I caught some fish, lost a lot of fish, spent too much time messin' around. Vengeance....

Oh, I found out it isn't nearly as much fun by yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

You ought to try our lights.One light will do u.Battery lasts 12-14hours and no bugs.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool product, but my problem was that I needed light in the boat. I got that fixed now I hope, wired in some strip lights. Amber.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a green light that really brings in the bait fish. We never catch crappie though. What gives. We do good on the crappie during the day on brushpiles. I live in Tx and would love to catch them at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Our light follows the bait down where you are fishing and fish are curious about light so we draw them to your area and there's an appitizer below.

Post Thanks / Like

Well thats what we thought, but no fish, just thousands of bait fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoMinners View Post
    Well thats what we thought, but no fish, just thousands of bait fish.
    There is allways next time.One thing about true fishermen they never say I QUIT FOREVER.