Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: River Crappies

Post Thanks / Like

Default River Crappies

Myself and 2 buddies managed 70 craps and a catfish out of Seneca River last Sunday. I have some nice pics if I can figure out how to post them.
    Last edited by EddieRod; 04-07-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the green and my friend Adam in the Carharts..Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job. I have not had time to get out there, so I appreciate your pictures. Thanks and good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet!!!
    I live near the Seneca River - Never really fished it. Any tips on places that tend to be productive for crappie? If you want to get specific without burning your spots on an open internet forum, you can PM me.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank for the comments guys, going to give it a shot tomorrow and maybe this weekend I'll post and let you knowhow it goes...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddieRod View Post
    Thank for the comments guys, going to give it a shot tomorrow and maybe this weekend I'll post and let you knowhow it goes...
    Good luck - be careful, the river is still pretty high!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah those are some great pictures eddie rod. question? how did you figure out how to post some pictures, when i upload keeps telling me my file is too large?? any help, waiting to hear back from crappie.com too. my pics were of 35 nice crappie we caught in a local delmarva mill pond on saturday in the wind and rain, released at least that many to and had yellow perch, pickeral, bluegills and bass mixed in with them to, great rainey day. thanks for any help you can give with the pics. hey joev ever get up and try sandy pond or lakeview?? waiting for a report.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gduck View Post
    Yeah those are some great pictures eddie rod. question? how did you figure out how to post some pictures, when i upload keeps telling me my file is too large?? any help, waiting to hear back from crappie.com too. my pics were of 35 nice crappie we caught in a local delmarva mill pond on saturday in the wind and rain, released at least that many to and had yellow perch, pickeral, bluegills and bass mixed in with them to, great rainey day. thanks for any help you can give with the pics. hey joev ever get up and try sandy pond or lakeview?? waiting for a report.
    Picture posting - best bet is to get yourself a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload your photos there. Once they're hosted there, they have little boxes under the photos to use for different things. To post to a forum, you want to click on the "img" box and that will copy a link to your computer's clipboard. then you go to the forum post you want the photo in, and paste the link there. It's formatted so that instead of showing the link in your post, it'll show the picture - and you can check by hitting the preview button under your post.

Nope, haven't hit sandy pond or lakeview yet, but have plans to give them a try this year (if I have time - it's an hour travel time each way). Most of my fishing is in the small local lakes, just because I can be on the water in under 15 minutes from when I pull out of my driveway.

Only been out once so far - last Sat. and pretty much got blown off the water with the wind. all I managed was one 3lb LMB. No crappie. Water temps were still 45 and under. the warmer temps this week should help a bunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gduck View Post
    If you go to Photobucket.com you can resize them, and even start albums. There is a link put to them when you do to send them via email or anything else. Or you can save them to a folder on your comp, then attach them to threads here. Took me a long time to figure it out too.
    Dusty from Texas
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.