Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tite Lok Dual front seats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tite Lok Dual front seats

Does anyone have one of the Tite Lok dual front seat setups? I contacted Tite Lok and they dont make the setup anymore. I asked if they would send me some pictures and they said no...scared I was going to try to make one I guess, which I am if I can get some pics of one.

That is what I am looking for. I want someone who has one to take some pics for me and some basic measurements. I am not going to copy it although it will be similar.

Contact me off forum if you need to.

[email protected]

Thanks,
    Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 different designs I can use but neither is by titelok. I have the double down seat by Tempress and then a guy on here makes a double set up that's sweeter than honey for around $150 not including shipping...I can post pics if you want to see them.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Please post if you will sac-a-lait. Also anyone else that has any pictures of a double seat set-up, please post a picture.

Post Thanks / Like

i have the add a seat set up, is this similar?

Post Thanks / Like

Here's 2 different styles that both come in and out...I use the double down (the stainless steel one with 3 seat positions) in the back of my boat now and the black one is 1/4" steel with 2, 3/4" pin bases spread about 3' apart (i can measure them if you want) and 1/4" piece of rubber on the bottom. Brad on the Mississippi board made it and like I said it costs about $150. I fit's into any standard 3/4" base. I think I have about the same ($100/150) in the double down and none of the prices include an seats. A lot of the expense on the double down is the way I added the wood jig so it could have 3 seat post bases. The general design of the bolt pattern doesn't sllow for removal of the seats. I like to be able to use my seats anywhere I want and not to have to bolt them to one device so I made the jig that is bolted to the double down then made the 3 seat bases fit the wooden jig.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 04-08-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

how well does that double seat in the front work? would it be something you would recomend for my boat when i take the kids fishing?
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

Post Thanks / Like

I pull it off the boat and use it as a regular seat sometimes on the ground. It's solid as a rock.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the double down seat. I like it because I can move foreward of my too big son in law.
    I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Default ????

Quote Originally Posted by sac-a-lait View Post
    Here's 2 different styles that both come in and out...I use the double down (the stainless steel one with 3 seat positions) in the back of my boat now and the black one is 1/4" steel with 2, 3/4" pin bases spread about 3' apart (i can measure them if you want) and 1/4" piece of rubber on the bottom. Brad on the Mississippi board made it and like I said it costs about $150. I fit's into any standard 3/4" base. I think I have about the same ($100/150) in the double down and none of the prices include an seats. A lot of the expense on the double down is the way I added the wood jig so it could have 3 seat post bases. The general design of the bolt pattern doesn't sllow for removal of the seats. I like to be able to use my seats anywhere I want and not to have to bolt them to one device so I made the jig that is bolted to the double down then made the 3 seat bases fit the wooden jig.
    May I have the phone number to the person who makes this double boat seat set up? not the tempress seat...
    the welded steel
    I have customers calling me all the time asking for our double boat seat and we have discontinued it. I would like to suggest this one.
    Thank you!
    Julie
    Tite Lok by BHI

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone is gonna have to work hard to beat the Add A Seat. I had one. Loaned it to a buddy a while ago. Ain't seen it since. I really like the design.

Dayton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast