Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: honey hole

Post Thanks / Like

Default honey hole

just got back from McPherson in Kosciusko county. the bite was slow. did manage to net a few. freezer is stocked for a week or two. anybody want to try my "honey hole" just let me know.........
    G & G Baits Ice Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kosciusko

Quote Originally Posted by rico
    just got back from McPherson in Kosciusko county. the bite was slow. did manage to net a few. freezer is stocked for a week or two. anybody want to try my "honey hole" just let me know.........
    What lake is this Rico? Where is it located near? I'm not that familiar with that county.

Post Thanks / Like

It is just a stones throw away from Warsaw...private lake though. It has ruined me for crappies. Biggest one ever taken was 14 1/2" and weighed 1lb 10 oz. And that one is hanging on my wall. Two others were mounted as well, but not quite as long or heavy...but close.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Crappie

Quote Originally Posted by rico
    It is just a stones throw away from Warsaw...private lake though. It has ruined me for crappies. Biggest one ever taken was 14 1/2" and weighed 1lb 10 oz. And that one is hanging on my wall. Two others were mounted as well, but not quite as long or heavy...but close.
    That's a big crappie for up here! Congrats!! Keep the secret to yourself!!! :p

Post Thanks / Like

hey rico, is that lake at sr19 and us30 worth while?

Post Thanks / Like

i am not aware of any lake at sr 19 and us 30. there is a lake back to the east though...around atwood...i think it is called "hoffman" ...never fished it and the last i knew there was no public access.

Post Thanks / Like

hoffman is it. i guess the campground is the only access. i hear some nice specks in there.