Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What a day on Jordan......

Post Thanks / Like

Default What a day on Jordan......

Minnowboy and I took off from Seaforth around 9:15 Sunday morning. Fished all over the place, creeks, shallow, deep, structure. Fished with minnies and jigs. We just couldn't get them to bite. Minnowboy caught 1 white bass at the end so he got the prize for the first fish and the largest fish. Water was 59-60 degrees and was clearing up some compared to Tuesday when I went. Sorry guys I didn't take a pic of the white bass. Had a good time though...until I walked up to get the trailer and some no driving, ying yang had run his tire all over the back corner of my trailer and broke the taillight lense out. It was on the ground in several pieces. Now I know from the tire mark their trailer had to be off the ground and they had to be completely comatose to not know they hit me. You don't think they left a note or anything do ya? Heck no...just drove right on. Kinda hope it cut his tire and halfway home he had to change it. By the way...where in the world am I going to find a taillight for the trailer?
    Last edited by olefisher; 04-06-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless it's some sort of special tail light I think you can get one at walmart. If not I'd check with any boat/trailer dealer. Hate you had a bad day, maybe next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Olefisher, I had someone hit the back of my trailer Sun. at sea forth landing also. They bent my retractable tie down but nothing that can't be fixed.(it is an aggravation) I was parked in the first row in front of the ramps. I don't understand why people do not leave a note. Everyone has an accident now and then, it is just how one responds that gets to me. The family and I kept 20 keepers from 9:30 am- 1:30pm. The fish were slow and on the bottom. Oh-yeah this is my first forum post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olefisher View Post
    Minnowboy and I took off from Seaforth around 9:15 Sunday morning. Fished all over the place, creeks, shallow, deep, structure. Fished with minnies and jigs. We just couldn't get them to bite. Minnowboy caught 1 white bass at the end so he got the prize for the first fish and the largest fish. Water was 59-60 degrees and was clearing up some compared to Tuesday when I went. Sorry guys I didn't take a pic of the white bass. Had a good time though...until I walked up to get the trailer and some no driving, ying yang had run his tire all over the back corner of my trailer and broke the taillight lense out. It was on the ground in several pieces. Now I know from the tire mark their trailer had to be off the ground and they had to be completely comatose to not know they hit me. You don't think they left a note or anything do ya? Heck no...just drove right on. Kinda hope it cut his tire and halfway home he had to change it. By the way...where in the world am I going to find a taillight for the trailer?
    Tractor Supply and that Ag place on US70 in Garner has them-all models. Sounds like we have the once a year guests parking the trailer. I saw a lady who was trying to back into a space get the trailer absolutely 90* from her truck. I asked her if she needed some help, but she declined saying her husband was coming. I turned around and this giant about 7 ft tall and 300 lbs was right behind me. I left.