Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: how long

Post Thanks / Like

Default how long

how does it take for an order from grubco does it take before you get it. i ordered some and was just wanting to know when i should look for it

Post Thanks / Like

Wink How Long?

Speedjib, It took about three days for me to recieve my order from Grubco and I am in Savannah Ga. I was well pleased with my order. I have ordered crickets and wax worms from them with no dead ones in my order. Good luck! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Speedjib, Grubco will usually ship the same day of the order. If the order was too late in the day to get them out, then they will ship the next morning. You will be very pleased with their service. GREAT people.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grubco

Richard's right. They ship the same day of the order unless its late. I get mine the next day, but it depends on where you live. To be shipped to La., it will probably take 2-3 days. If you order late in the week, they won't ship it till Monday to assure that the baits stay fresh and cool and don't sit in the package over the weekend somewhere. You'll be pleased with their baits and service.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My last order I told them when I needed them by and they send them so I received them the day before. I was really impressed. And if you follow their instructions, you can keep them alive for quite a while, I'm talking weeks.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Speediib .... (and all other members)

I do hope you ordered your Grubco bait from a link on this site !! Grubco baits are 'el primo' IMHO ... and Dale Cochran is a fine gentleman to deal with. Crappie.com is proud to be Sponsored by Grubco ! Ordering from the Grubco link, on this site, supports Crappie.com ... Plus ... let's Grubco (Dale C) know, that Crappie anglers support them !! I have had only excellent dealings with Grubco/Dale C. .... and I highly recommend them to my angling friends & Crappie.com members, alike.
    I would look for the order to arrive, no later than Wed (possibly even Tues) ... depending on when you placed your order.
    Now - get out there and catch some bigguns !! ........ luck2ya ... cp

ps - be sure and post some pics !!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone yes i ordered them through this site never heard of it until i joined this site. i looking forward to my order arriving thanks again thats what makes the site great