Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rocky Top Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rocky Top Tourney

Well the first place weight was a little over 14lbs for 10 fish. My dad and I were in it and, let's put it this way, the winner averaged more than our biggest fish. It was fun, very windy and there was a good fish fry afterwards at the restaurant. How did anyone else do? Big fish was 2.02 lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,,,was Wondering How It Turned Out,,,,
    Was Going To Try To Come To The Weigh In But I'am Helping Out ON Getting Things Ready For A Farm Estate Sale For A Friend,,,,,,at Least You Got Out,,,
    Last edited by old fuzzy; 04-06-2009 at 03:18 PM.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default 14 lbs. is nuts!

We came in with about 9 pounds and thought we had a chance to get in the money based on the wind, etc. Boy were we wrong! We had one fish that weighed 1.47 and to think that the winners almost averaged that! We caught about 40 keepers but too many were right at 10-10 1/2 inches with no weight to them. Several teams had 11 pounds plus so they were either in a different area or they were doing something different. I'd sure like to know the answer to that. We killed on numbers but the weight was not there for us.....

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand there were a lot of the top teams in Indian Creek.

Post Thanks / Like

Default tournament

we finished 6th with 11.71 we fished all over the gravois.rusty won again that makes12 or 13 tournament wins in a row and he will win crappie masters, he is in a league of his own.

Post Thanks / Like

Were a lot of the top teams shooting docks? I thought I heard that. Maybe that is where we went wrong. I'm obviously not in the same league as most of you guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry Mike your in my league, I got spanked. Mabey I'll just blame it on my partner.