Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: You KS CDC members are the BEST!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default You KS CDC members are the BEST!!!!

I just don't know how to put into words how much I appreaciate all that came and donated to Crappieslayers tournament. It prolly couldn't of been worse conditions and the bite was poor. Hats off to ChadKU. Not only did his boat catch the most,,,, he even told everbody just exactly where he was gonna fish before the tourney. Over $200 added to the pot. Remember!!!!! KEEP YOUR DOOR PRIZES TICKETS!!!! They have been added to the 'guide trip' raffle. A speacial thanks to Terrybassboat!!! The cloe slaw, BBQ beans, and that 'to die for' dessert,,, well ya made the fish fry complete. Sure wish they could of stuck around but, I don't blame anyone for not getting out on that lake. Another thankyou to 'birddog one'. He donated the shock training collar. I was sure glad someone could use it as ifin I had to bring it home,,, my wife had ideas for it Ima sure everyone has a story:D:DAll in all, it was a fun day and I will post the hybird story,,, both of them, on a different thread. Again,,, you are the best!!!!<*)}}}>< PS, Chad, I got your trophy. I'll get it to ya some how:o
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Chatt And Everyone Else Who Helped Make This Tourney Happen,you Guys/gal's Are The Best !!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

wow you guy's and gal's are awesome!!! once again i just can't put into word's how much this mean's to me and what you all have done and are doing for me. it mean's so much. it brought tear's to my eye's reading this and the other post. you are all truly amazing and deserve a huge pat onthe back. i look forward to thanking each and everyone of you in the future. i can't believe the one's who did journey out. it was bad, bad condition's. well what am i saying i was sitting here on the couch while you guy's were out battling 3 foot roller's. i hope to be able to repay everyone somehow one day and i think i will start by getting well! then after that i will give a few fishing seminar's:rolleyes: thanx so much chatt for getting this together and everyone else for joining in on it. wish i could of been there! take care all and good fishing.

jeff
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff----battling those 3 and 4 footers is nothing compared to what you are having to go through. Its the least we could do and hope to help more if we can. Keep fighting and you will make it through this....

Post Thanks / Like

That IS a great thing that you guys did for Crappieslayer! WTG!!! So I'll just throw this out there...

Why not do it again at the Spring camp, whenever that is? There will probably be some kind of a "bragging rights" tournament anyway, why not raise a few more bucks? I would have liked to go last weekend if I could have, and will definitely try to make the Spring camp if it happens.

Just an idea.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D