Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Local Clubs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Local Clubs?

I've done some searching and couldn't really find any results so if this has been hashed over several times I apologize. I was just wondering if there were any local crappie clubs like the bassin guys have? My dad and I crappie fish quite a bit and would just like to expand our horizons some and maybe learn some new techniques and fish some different areas and thought this might be a good way to help us get started. We normally fish Pomme and Stockton quite a bit but wouldn't mind trying some of the other lakes too. Thanks for any help in finding or suggesting any clubs.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Not that I'm aware of. It is a good idea if we did have a local club. There is a tour on Truman & Pomme that Shockley 32 puts on. A good way to meet some really good guy's & gal's. I look at this site a a big club. If you want to get a club started for locals around here let us know I'm willing to help.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a flyer for the tournaments Shockley32 is doing on Pomme, thinking about doing some of them for sure. I am just now getting into a boat that is suitable for that type of thing so it would all be brand new to me. I doubt I really have the time right now to try and organize something like that I just thought it would be a neat way to meet other crappie fisherman and learn more about crappie fishing.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Crappie camp on Truman in May would be a great time to meet a bunch of great guys with lots of knowledge of crappie fishing. We will have people from all areas of MO and a few from Kansas also. Would love to have a club around here just hard to find people with the time to organize it.

Post Thanks / Like

If you wanna come to the KS side you could fish some in NE KS. Normally 10-20 boats depending on lake and weather.

Home Page

Post Thanks / Like

I thought there used to be a Sedalia crappie club. Since I now live in Warsaw, I would like to know if they still exist.

Post Thanks / Like

This site is like a club post when and where your going and see if any one else is going and you can meet and share info and ideas. Crappie camp is a good place to greet people and put faces to the names on the board. There are a lot of people that will help you because they love the sport of fishing and chasing crappie. You wont find any friendlier people than here.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Barn you sumed it up greatly about this site. Jimbo I believe they are still around. Somebody on here will know for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

The Sedalia is still going, one of the guys that went to Millwood with us this weekend is a member, at least he as a new Sedalia Crappie Club sticker on his truck and boat.Would love to have a local club to be a part of.

Post Thanks / Like

I consider crappie dot com my local club, of all the clubs I have joined and all the gatherings I have been to this in hands down the best. I wont fish tournaments or club events, but it seems like an missouri board ie club could host a tournament once a mounth and all could pay small entry fee and then at the end of the major fishing season put on a feed and move it arround from place to place, I would pay a fee and not to fish just to see you crazy people. m 25ct.worth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast