Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Busy

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Busy

Woods was busy beyond belief yesterday. Tis the season, huh? Morris Ferry and Franklin ramps were both crowded. Went early and stayed til about 1. No keepers. Stayed off of the honey hole and tried some long line trolling, 3 dinks. Threw jigs on the flat that did so well last week, 1 bluegill. Generally lost interest by that time, but it was too pretty to go home. Tried to look for some of my Club brothers but saw none I recognized except C1BigOCarp and his Dad puttin a few in the boat. Water was real stained above the bridge and not real good below. Bass guys were prefishin for a tourney next weekend so we know who'll be runnin n gunnin next week. Tight lines,Y'all. Hope your day out was as good as mine but with more fish.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I got skunked on Woods yesterday too Skeet.Me and Tracy had 2 keepers on the day and thats it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boston Terrier

Anyone know someone that fishes out of an old Stratos with a 175 mariner that has a Boston Terrier on board? They would have been on Woods on Saturday.
    Secretary of Da Fish!