Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Let's hear some reports

Post Thanks / Like

Default Let's hear some reports

I know they have to be better than mine. Since my boat is in the shop I thought I would go turkey hunting. Went this morning and afternoon with no luck. At least I seen one this morning. Who caught them today on woods. Toby, Randy, Hawk give us some reports.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have to say that the weather was nice but we came up short today.Ever have a day that you snag ever branch, ever stump, your line knots up,spill your tackle box etc? That was my day today.BigOrangeSlab went with me and we caught 4 fish on the day. Only 2 was crappie and they was both keepers but they went back in at the dock.1 stripe and 1 bream. I fished all over the lake, I fished hard and fished with 22 different type baits but couldnt get any luck what so ever.I seen some others catch some.Actually sit and watched a boat who was on the hole we was going for this morning catch 7 that we saw come in.Yea, there was some folks catching but today wasn't our day.Have to say though, that my new used motor ran very well for me.I was very very pleased with its performance.