Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Pro sample packs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pro sample packs

Have any of you got the new sample packs that Crappie Pro has sent out. They are offering them to their regular customers before they go on the market this fall. I like them alot. I plan to use those samples this weekend to see how they do. It is like their solid body grub but with a tail that is slit in 5 flaps.

Post Thanks / Like

Those new samples work GREAT! Have been field testing these things for about two months and the results have been very positive. Crappie Pro has got a winner here.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We have used these new jigs on three shows now. VERY GOOD JIGS!!!!! One show we used them under a cork. We also used them "swimming" and verticle fishing standing timber. They will be on the market soon and they are simply outstanding!

Russ
    www.midwestcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have not fished with them much yet, but they have been pretty effective for me while shooting docks. I really like the way they plane through the water while they are falling. I haven't tried them vertically yet though, just while casting. I'll vote for them as being a keeper too!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids