Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: crappie secret?

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie secret?

Crappie Fishing Secret Weapon Case Studies

Have any of you heard of this and does it really work? I would be willing to pay for it ..but is it legal and does it really work?
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

Post Thanks / Like

I did not see a single crappie pic.If it were a secret weapon nobody would know about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know, but I've bookmarked that site before and one of these days when I feel like I've got plenty of stupidity to go around, I''ll probably buy it. I figure its just something I've already been doing or know about. I bought BanjoMinnows one time and really didnt get that "big fish strike" that they showed over and over on TV. My best goof up was buying the "green light" fishing attractors for night fishing. I didnt actually get to see the fish jumping in the boat from that experiment, either. I think I've learned that there just isn't any short cut to catching fish except to just get out as often as I can and keep learning from doing it. If only Crappie would react to chumming ..........

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post

Have any of you heard of this and does it really work? I would be willing to pay for it ..but is it legal and does it really work?
    Don't do it!!
    PM for your address will send you EBook..........if you like it pay for it $11.95 100 pages plus & over 200 pictures and over 150 crappie videos

The subject crappie secrets EXPOSED are in the ebook
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

This is supposed to be some kinda device that hooks up to 12Volt.... not a light.. not sure what it is ..but it is supposed to bring in the zooplankton..minnows or baitfish..and then the crappie..or other fish
    For the love of Kids and FISHING!

Post Thanks / Like

Our light does this with video proof of attracting fish.We do not consider our product a "secret weapon"just a time proven advantage to attracting the fish to the area you are fishing.Go to crappiefishingusa.com and read the study relating to Light vs Fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a typical internet rip-off to me.

Post Thanks / Like

There will always be gimmicks for sale, as long as somebody is paying for them, (I have fallen for these just like everyone else) I have learned the secret to catching fish is, Just Get Out And FISH FISH FISH !!! (Oh, and have FUN)

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ooooooh yeah ... we've heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    ... and all it amounts to is a $200 submersible green light

Funniest part of his long, drawn out, overhyped website .... is when he says it's only guaranteed to be 30% off the retail price until such and such a date --- the dates have been changed and moved ahead, for about the last two, maybe three years :p
    And I really like how he "includes" the warranty, as a $100 value :rolleyes:

GUYS & GALS .... ANYTIME a product has to be overhyped this much, in order to sell ... it's probably not all it's cracked up to be -- If it were as good as it's advertised to be, and worth the price being charged, it wouldn't have to be hyped so much. Word of mouth would have already turned this guy & his product into a household name !!

IMHO ..... buyer beware

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Save yourself all the money, get a pot of coffee and go to the start of every thread and read them all!!!!!!!!!! Tactics, tackle, jigs, crafting etc everything is here!!!!! and it's FREE!!!!

Also any questions just ask and you'll get answers. Now why pay money you can be spending on tackle???

Fatman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast