Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hydroglow light for night fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Hydroglow light for night fishing

I have never tried night stalking yet but may try it sometime. I would like to hear from some of you veteran night stalkers on your choices of lights, number of lights, ect.

Also would like to hear if anybody has any experience or comments on the Hydroglow green lights. Seems like they would help with the bug problem.

CATCH A BIG-UN
    CATCH A BIG-UN

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...dro+glow+light
    never used one got a clear one at wal-mart . will try it when the weather cools down.
    retired and now i will always fish

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Papa>>>Read this ! You need to hit the lake now. I wait until dark to leve the house. It's nice on the water at night now plus it is the best time to land crappie durring dog days.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up HydroGlo Lights

Over the years I have night fished with about all kinds of lights. I have had some success with all of them. A few years ago I met the man who owns Hydro-Glo and purchased one of his lights. I later sold the lights for a while. They work better than any other light I have ever used and they also have less drain on your battery than anything else I have used. Although they are expensive I fish night tournaments and feel like they are worth the investment if you are serious about night fishing. I now use 2 of them when we fish. All the folks we compete against also use the same light. We do not have any problem at all with bugs because the submerged light takes care of that problem. Hope this helps in your decision. If you have any questions about the lights let me know and I will try to help if I can. Good luck.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabbandit
    I have never tried night stalking yet but may try it sometime. I would like to hear from some of you veteran night stalkers on your choices of lights, number of lights, ect.

Also would like to hear if anybody has any experience or comments on the Hydroglow green lights. Seems like they would help with the bug problem.

CATCH A BIG-UN
    For under 30 bucks there is a Halogen fishing light called Auqua Star, works really good for me