Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Midwest Crappie cancelled this week?

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie cancelled this week?

How about it Russ ? My DVR can't find your show. Hopefully a temporary problem. Missing it already after only one week. :o

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same here

Glad you said you missed the show also. I had the same issue but thought it must have been something I did. I hope the show is not gone.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got Direct installed Monday I was all excited to finally be able to watch and it gone, hope it will be back on soon.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Didn't Russ say his show wasn't being carried ...

... on some of the TV channels, any longer ??

Anyway .... in the event that you haven't already seen these, and in order to tide you over until Russ replies, here's a link to his on-line shows on MyOutdoorTV :

Free "Midwest Crappie" TV Show|MyOutdoorTV.com|Free Fishing Video - MyOutdoorTV.com

Enjoy !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thx CrappiePappy! I never got to watch either. Now, I'll definitely get to see it.

Fishing is an addiction and I'm trying to dose up daily!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We are having some serious wind today(gusts near 50 mph)so I decided to wait until tomorrow to hit the lake.I turned on the Sportsman Channel at 11:30 to watch Midwest Crappie and another show was on,Russ did post awhile ago that the show would be going off so that's probably what happened.I don't understand how that Sportsman Channel could let that show go off,not only the best Crappie show but the best fishing show that 's out there period.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Actually ...

Quote Originally Posted by ad1974 View Post
    We are having some serious wind today(gusts near 50 mph)so I decided to wait until tomorrow to hit the lake.I turned on the Sportsman Channel at 11:30 to watch Midwest Crappie and another show was on,Russ did post awhile ago that the show would be going off so that's probably what happened.I don't understand how that Sportsman Channel could let that show go off,not only the best Crappie show but the best fishing show that 's out there period.

The Sportsman Channel didn't "let that show go off" .... they wanted more money than Russ & company could afford, to keep it on there.

You can see the older ones on the link in my last post. And I think Russ said he was going to air some of his shows on "his" website. This is a quote from Russ, from a previous post dated 3/31/09 :

"Hi Guys,
    We are done for this year, however.......Soon you will be able to watch all of this years shows on my website for free. Hope to have everything up and running within about a month. We are also busy taping for the new shows."

I don't see any "videos" section on his site ... so he's probably still working on it (and out taping the new shows).

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Folks when you go to the site posted look below and you'll see page 1/4 there's alot more video's on there.

Fatman