Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need photo posting help

Post Thanks / Like

Default need photo posting help

I have created an album in photobucket and am now trying to post some pictures. When I click on share, there are several options of sites to share to. Of course crappie.com is not one of them. I can't figure out how to share to this site. Help please. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I have created an album in photobucket and am now trying to post some pictures. When I click on share, there are several options of sites to share to. Of course crappie.com is not one of them. I can't figure out how to share to this site. Help please. Thanks
    Dont use the share option,click on the pic you want to post.There will be 4 options.copy the IMG link and post the code here !!
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiger, go to your album view. Hover over the picture you want to post and below it should appear a list of options. Go down to the last one and click on it. One of two things will happen depending on your service. When you click on it, it might show a quick pop-up that says "copied". If that is the case, go to C.C and in your post, put your pointer on the page and right click, choose paste, and volia. The code should be posted. Go below the post screen and click review post and you should see your post with the picture in it. Back to photobucket, if when you clicked the last item in the list and it did not say copy but instead highlight the code to the right, just choose it and right click and copy. Then paste in your post as above. Hope this helps, if not PM me.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys. I believe I got the hang of it.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Tiger ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    thanks guys. I believe I got the hang of it.
    Just be sure and upload your photos into Photobucket, with the resize option of "Large 640x480" ... this is the optimum size for posting pics on a message board !! It's big enough to see decent detail, yet small enough that smaller screens won't be filled with the picture, and dial-up users can get the pictures to load fairly quick.

If you have pics that were uploaded into Photobucket at a larger size, and no longer have them in your computer or don't want to re-load them into Photobucket at the 640x480 size .... use the "Direct Link" address line. This will leave a link to your picture (URL) and allow people to open it in a seperate window.

(Note : the "HTML Code" line will not work, here ... and the "Email & IM" code line will show the photo along with a bunch of ads )

... cp