Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Norfork Not So Kind Today

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Norfork Not So Kind Today

First of all I owe Frosty an apology, I was talking about FORD BRANCH not briar ford I put 2 creeks together! Sorry. OK today I found them at 10:30am caught 2 (1 13.5 and 1 11") then at 11:00 the wind came in I think it was blowing S. E. W. all at the same time for a minute there! DETAILS: I was throwing 1/8 oz white road runner head with a Kalins triple threat "Bleeding Tenn. Shad grub. 14.6-15 fow over brush they hit it like it was on fire, then the monsoon blew in I ran my trolling motor for 5hrs. straight on high trying to stay on top of the brush. needless to say my battery ran down and so did I so I left with 2!
    Hope ya'll had better luck!
    Ron
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default A little more precise please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    First of all I owe Frosty an apology, I was talking about FORD BRANCH not briar ford I put 2 creeks together! Sorry. OK today I found them at 10:30am caught 2 (1 13.5 and 1 11") then at 11:00 the wind came in I think it was blowing S. E. W. all at the same time for a minute there! DETAILS: I was throwing 1/8 oz white road runner head with a Kalins triple threat "Bleeding Tenn. Shad grub. 14.6-15 fow over brush they hit it like it was on fire, then the monsoon blew in I ran my trolling motor for 5hrs. straight on high trying to stay on top of the brush. needless to say my battery ran down and so did I so I left with 2!
    Hope ya'll had better luck!
    Ron
    Ron, at least you gave it a full effort.

I know your new here but in the future could you give a little more accurate measurement on the depth your fishing? 14.6 to 15 fow is a little vague. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I am a newbie I FORGOT THE WATER TEMP!!! It was 58.7F
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spoonman View Post
    I am a newbie I FORGOT THE WATER TEMP!!! It was 58.7F
    You also forgot what you had for lunch?:D

Sounds like a good day to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Spoonman sounds like you give it a good shot. That kinda sounds like stockton with the wind, no place to hide. Least you got a couple good thumps. Want to see some more pic's even if they have a couple bass in them. j/k No need to apologize on directions....I get lost in my backyard. Good times commin!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

frosty can get lost in the cab of his truck some people dont know where they are going frosty does not know where he is at

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty can't get lost any more he now has GPS once he reads the instructions and learns how to use it.