Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could be worse!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Could be worse!!!!!!

Well as I usually do Monday through Friday I come to work and below is the view I have out my office window. Yeah, it is a beautiful view of all things the railroad tracks. You should see the winners that walk up and down these tracks.

Well I know several of you are out there fishing today (Monty for sure) so when and if you come in and had a tough day on the water and didn't catch many fish.................................well it could be worse............................................y ou could be stuck in an office wishing you were out there not catching any fish. :D

I hope that you guys that got to go today did good. Now let me see those reports.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's not funny, those look like the tracks I walk home on everyday! :D

I feel you though, I'm stuck in an office as well. Another thing we have in common it sounds like is we do too much fishing and not enough catching. I feel sick DAYS coming on in a few weeks though.
    Last edited by CallWhy816; 04-01-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I've walked much worse looking tracks than those.:D:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

That big tree on the right was my home for a couple of years till I won the lottery.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel for you Wantincrappie I spend my days in an office too wishing I was out fishing. It's really a catch 22 work so I can fish and fish so I can work if you know what I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

I spent the day at the VA in arkansas. lousy view. good report

Post Thanks / Like

Oh so true!

Hey, at least you got a window. I sit in the dreaded cubicle all day long; I get to stare at grey, fabric-covered walls. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH! Can you say CABIN FEVER!

Funny stuff. On the serious side, I'm just grateful to have a good job. A lot of folks today don't and are hurtin'.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful what you wish for. I once was just like you looking out my office window wishing I was fishing, now I'm one of the 5 million people who get to go fishing everyday, and also wonder how I'm gonna pay the bills. Not trying to rain on anyones parade but I've learned to be thankful for what you have because it could be gone tomorrow, especially these days.

Post Thanks / Like

wantincrappie your office is not down close to Commercial street is it. Looks like my view on my way to work. My office is National and Atlantic. Just looked like an area i have seen before. Does the trains shake your walls when they go by. The tracks go by my office and they blow that dam horn all the time. I will be on the phone and can not hear a dam thing. Have a good one

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin was great, but the catchin was lousey!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast