Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spring Vacation

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring Vacation

I am off from work the next 16 days in a row, so here are my plans. Today, I am gonna tear up all the old deck boards and wooden rails from my deck and start setting post to extend the deck out to the pool. Tomorrow, I am gonna frame up all the joists and crossmembers and replace the old deckboards with new ones including the new part including two set of steps off the side instead of one set out the front. The other 14 days, FISHING!!!!!!!!If anyone wants to go and learn Tims, Woods or Normandy, come on. Got a GPS? Bring it. A lot of you guys don't like Tims Ford. I used to absolutely hate it, but I had a few guys show me some places and I did a lot of homework on it and I feel I can catch fish a majority of the time. I know the first tourney is there, so I want everyone to LEARN some spots. PM me and we will get together. I can take six or eight at a time, but I prefer 3 or 4 so we don't crowd each other. Remember, the club is about FRIENDS, FELLOWSHIP and FUN. Have boat, will travel. FATBOY
    Last edited by fatboy; 04-01-2009 at 09:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappietime View Post
    If the weather permitting Monday how would you like to take this old man out and show me around.Let me know what I need to bring far as rods eats or gas and bait money tell me how you want to fish and show me.Far as I know I am off Sunday night and can be out of the house early as a person wants.Just contact me and let me know whats up and if that would be good.Or if you want to travel up meet me at Priest we can try it dont matter one bit to me.
    It is minner season. I would say at least a 12 foot rod, a slip bobber and a strong right arm. No charge on the gas, I am going anyways. Again PM me and we will get together. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

14 days of fishing i almost envy that.i have aday or two coming up maybe we can get together and go one of days.i have not fished tims enough to know much about it,but would love to learn.i did hear a guy say sunday that a guy told him that he caught 23 on sat.and they were in tree tops 3 ft. deep.
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need anything

Hey FB. Need any tools for that deck? I just went through that last year and am well equipped. Just let me know. 14 days of fishin'! Do not get crappie elbow! Have a great time. I will call you for an update
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had that much time off. My company is about to block some of our vacation time through July. I have a week scheduled for Oct. to go to wife's family in Florida. I'm going to do some saltwater fishing while down there. Looking forward to it.
    U.S. Air Force Retired

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ditto with Randy on the deck. I know which end of a tape to hold. You should have my #, don't be afraid to call for backup. Friday and saturday are open if you are, let's go aggravate some fish.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
    I am off from work the next 16 days in a row, so here are my plans. Today, I am gonna tear up all the old deck boards and wooden rails from my deck and start setting post to extend the deck out to the pool. Tomorrow, I am gonna frame up all the joists and crossmembers and replace the old deckboards with new ones including the new part including two set of steps off the side instead of one set out the front. The other 14 days, FISHING!!!!!!!!If anyone wants to go and learn Tims, Woods or Normandy, come on. Got a GPS? Bring it. A lot of you guys don't like Tims Ford. I used to absolutely hate it, but I had a few guys show me some places and I did a lot of homework on it and I feel I can catch fish a majority of the time. I know the first tourney is there, so I want everyone to LEARN some spots. PM me and we will get together. I can take six or eight at a time, but I prefer 3 or 4 so we don't crowd each other. Remember, the club is about FRIENDS, FELLOWSHIP and FUN. Have boat, will travel. FATBOY
    Fatboy,

Check your PM, I sent you a message.

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

pm's sent back fellers

Post Thanks / Like

you have a pm.
    You will become like those with which you associate.