Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Heading to Weiss

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heading to Weiss

Will be at Weiss Apr 4-7. I know its hard to predict fishing conditions this weekend due to the stained water, storms, etc down there, but sure would appreciate any help as to where, when, how. Been hearing about Little Nose, Big nose, Trotters, but nothing on Little River where we are staying. Reckon theyll be shallow or still in the channels where we can troll? I follow this forum closely, lots of fishermen with good knowledge here. Any and all help appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by burrisrog View Post
    Will be at Weiss Apr 4-7. I know its hard to predict fishing conditions this weekend due to the stained water, storms, etc down there, but sure would appreciate any help as to where, when, how. Been hearing about Little Nose, Big nose, Trotters, but nothing on Little River where we are staying. Reckon theyll be shallow or still in the channels where we can troll? I follow this forum closely, lots of fishermen with good knowledge here. Any and all help appreciated.
    try shooting docks after 12

Post Thanks / Like

So is everybody else for the Crappie Masters Tourney -- good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

It should get better if the temps will stabilize. That below freezing cold last weekend hurt them quite a bit. Water temps were only in the upper 50's on Monday and Tuesday. We were down this same week last year and the temps were 65 to 70. It is a little behind normal I think. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Will the cold temps push the spawn later till water is right or will they spawn in deeper water or not spawn at all???