Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electric Fillet Knife

Post Thanks / Like

Default Electric Fillet Knife

Hey all, I am looking to buy a electric fillet knife. Need to buy one before I head to Weiss.:D Hopefully I need it!! I want a reliable and cost effective knife. Thanks for your help!

Post Thanks / Like

bought a middle of the road knive at Wal mart some years back with two sets of blades.. i love it and it don't get to hot after cutting several limits of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Mister Twister Elecrtric fish knife, with 3 different sets of blades. Have cleaned alot of fish with it.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Wal-mart Black and Decker with round handle in the kitchen section. Had mine going on 10 years. Still filleting. Under 20.00....
    Wichita

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just be sure you get one that fits your hand correctly and the trigger is set up in a convienent manner. A badly designed knife can really work you overtime.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have an American Angler that I have had for three years, still works great and has cleaned more than its share of fish. Alot of people will frown on the brand, but I would buy another one today, and it won't empty your wallet.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, good luck at Weiss. My boss just came back from a 4 day trip, and said he wishes he would have stayed home. Said the only thing biting are the yellow bass.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Im going with my Pop and good friends and family, impossible to have a bad time. 4 days away from work, drinking beer and hopefully catching fish cant be bad. Went to KY Lake last year and got skunked and still had a ball!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokofsher View Post
    Im going with my Pop and good friends and family, impossible to have a bad time. 4 days away from work, drinking beer and hopefully catching fish cant be bad. Went to KY Lake last year and got skunked and still had a ball!!
    What a great way to spend a few days! Good Luck! And by the way, as Fatman said the Mister Twister electric is a good knife and a decent price.

Post Thanks / Like

Had an American Angler, tried a Mr twister, threw trhe AA away. Mr twister the only way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast