Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain & Hail today!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain & Hail today!!!!!!!!!

I was aroused from my deep slumbering coma this morning with the gentle pitter patter off more falling rain:rolleyes: Like we have,nt had enough rain lately then i started hearing the sound of pinging like some one with a ball ping hammer sure enough it was hailing. Oh well when i catch a break still have last nights catch in the livewell to be cleaned.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather

I cant seem to catch a nice day to fish Logan. Tommorrow I am going to give it a try feeling a sick day coming on...

crappiejunky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell us a fish story.Location ,method of fishing and bait of choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Here,s your fish story C-junky....Once upon a time ...(last thursday night) the crappie were really hitting good at Guntersville (under the bridge tightlining minnows at 4 to 5 foot deep) Then came the big bad rain storms and got all the little creeks muddy turning the big river into what looks like chocalate milk we did catch our limit thursday night.:D Went back last night & (lock jaw) Guess the temps & muddy water made the diffrence bite was real slow but what we caught were nice only 9 but that,s still better than a stab in the eye with a sharp stick.
    Was going to post some pictures but another one of my (bone head) moves took a couple shots with the camera on (pc mode) got ready to download to photo bucket no pictures Got up this morning to rain & hail...

This concludes your fishing story for the day.:D

Post Thanks / Like

At least ya got out and did catch a few. Liked your fishing story!:D
    "Fletch had a catch of a lifetime and he was even standing up when he caught it!:p"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got your fish story right here...

Took off sick day, pissed boss off cause he knows I am not sick, actually told me to only be sick one day. Then comes the 5 am wake up call, not so bad so far although I had pulled my boat out the night before and now cause the weather man is an idiot it is full of rain water. Ok drained the water and went fishing and found the windiest part of the lake to fight the evil local, and I mean local, rain storm for three hours. Caught about 6 fish 4 of them over 10 inches. Not bad for the first part of the day huh? Fished for five more hours and put a total of 12 in the livewell, not so bad cause the day turned out to be sunny and warm. Just cant find the fish struggled all day to catch them. The sloughs are over 62 degrees and the shad are everywhere just no spawn yet. Long story short fishin was great it was the catchin that was bad, beat a day at work though.

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya! any day fishing is better than work we fished last night caught 12 also but we didn,t see any shad around our lights. Looks like were are in for another round of bad weather tornado warnings for madison owens crossroads