Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Midwest Crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie?

Can't tell if Midwest Crappie is going to air tonite or not. Normally shows at 3:00 AM on Tuesday morning on the Sportsman Channel.
    Anybody know anything?
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I've got Dish Network and I don't think Sportsman Channel is on any more. Something about both sides calling each other greedy or something like that. I only got to see MW Crappie twice.

At least I still have Versus. Not only do I get to watch some fishin', but now the IndyCar Series is on Versus. You know....real racin'.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 03-31-2009 at 07:50 AM.
    I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think sportsman channel was ever on dish network. I recently made the switch to direct, and havent seen it listed. On channel 608 Revive the outdoors with Cody and Cody is airing some of the crappiemaster tournaments.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

sportsmans channel on Direct is 605. Midwest crappie was on just a day or so ago. They aired a tournament I was told by a buddy watching it.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops sorry about that crappiepappy. Didn't think that word was outta line. Now I know.

Back on topic, to tell you the truth I'm not sure if it was sportsmans channel or not. It was way up the dial on some obscure channel. I know it's not there now. I do know I miss it and want to watch it.
    I only fish The Coon cause that's where I keep my toon.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys,

We are done for this year, however.......Soon you will be able to watch all of this years shows on my website for free. Hope to have everything up and running within about a month. We are also busy taping for the new shows.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie

Airs Saturday mornings at 10:30am CST on ch 605, sportsman channel
    Waterboy1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by russ View Post
    Hi Guys,

We are done for this year, however.......Soon you will be able to watch all of this years shows on my website for free. Hope to have everything up and running within about a month. We are also busy taping for the new shows.

Russ
    Good to hear. I just wish they'd air more crappie shows. All I ever see is deep sea fishing or Bass fishing. Not to mention the show times are kinda messed up.
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

Russ, looking forward to your show being posted on the My Outdoor TV site. I enjoyed watching your shows on the Sportmans Channel 605 on Direct TV though. Sure wish them guys would not be so greedy towards you and AIR your program. It was the only specialized program that featured Crappie always. It will be missed. Thanks again. Ferdi aka Fred