Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Help Finding This Net....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Help Finding This Net....

I bought a landing net for my dad a few years back and I love his and want the same for my boat and can't find one anywhere. It is a fairly large landing net that actually stores inside the handle by sliding a piece up and down. When you slide the piece up the net comes out the end of the handle and when you slide it down it goes back inside the handle. I'm thinking it was possibly called a hypernet, but I'm not sure and dad says it doesn't have a name on it. This thing is awesome for storing on puting it on the deck w/ a rod strap over it while running down the lake. PLEASE HELP! If anyone can find what I'm talking about it would be much appreciated as dad gets tired of me taking his all the time.

Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like

May be a "hIBernet". The net "hibernates" when not in use. Goggle will lead the way...

Post Thanks / Like

Bingo........"Hibernet" is the net I'm looking for. Unfortunated it looks like they must have went out of business as I can't find one for sale anywhere on the net. Anyone know where I can buy one?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Caseydrew ......

Quote Originally Posted by caseydrew View Post
    Bingo........"Hibernet" is the net I'm looking for. Unfortunated it looks like they must have went out of business as I can't find one for sale anywhere on the net. Anyone know where I can buy one?

Here's the only place I found : HIBERNET LANDING NET COLLAPSIBLE

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Net

I have a new, never been wet one I bought in Florida a few years ago. $50 + shipping. If you want it I will dig it out & make sure it is the right one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAINEIAC View Post
    I have a new, never been wet one I bought in Florida a few years ago. $50 + shipping. If you want it I will dig it out & make sure it is the right one.
    I'll take it if it is what I'm talking about...PM sent.