Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bream

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bream

For some odd reason I am getting the itch to catch me a school of bream. Anyone else?
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    For some odd reason I am getting the itch to catch me a school of bream. Anyone else?
    That ain't no itch that's a full blown rash. I've been scouting gills and crackers for a while. I be ready........

Post Thanks / Like

I have it bad. Been afflicted for years.

Post Thanks / Like

Already have a trip planned, I'm primed and ready.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny you mention this, just today I was thinking I was going to give them a try this year. I have never bream fished(except for the ponds back home on my buddy's farm) Im usually to focused on crappie but I think I may break and give them a try this year. Anyone ever done any good on Talquin? Thats prob where I try them while Im down here in Fl
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the bream fishing club. i have been a couple of times during the week and only have caught a few small females and one nice male. but it should pick up once the new and full moon gets here. what i like to use is worms and crickets for the baite but they can be like crappie a very picky fish. i am seriouse thinking about playing hookie from work and go on friday. good luck on what ever you decide to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to get onto some of them big Ogeechee redbreast. If the water levels are better than last year it should be productive. Last year, especially in the Savannah River, it sucked due to the drought conditions.

Post Thanks / Like

sat on my dock today and caught bluegill too windy to get on the lake . to my surprise i tried Gulp Alive magetts. not to bad a bait i didn't think they would work / the bite was very lite don't know if it was the bait ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Red bellies!!!!! I love me some good panfish!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the fight of a gill on ultra light tackle. Been catching quite a few in central Florida with crickets and grass shrimp, but they are scattered and I haven't found a bed yet. They're almost as fun as catching stump knockers on crawdads. Now thats addictive for sure. Thanks for letting in there with my comments.

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast