Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishing Guntersville today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishing Guntersville today?

Think we might give it a try late this afternoon maybe some of the mud will run out.

crappiejunky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't do the Monday thru Friday fishing gotta keep them creditors happy.Have to make the best of the Saturday And Sunday fishing trips.My fishing partner and I fought the wind and the terribly stained water on Sunday and managed to bring home 46 good crappie.Trolled goose pond behind the golf course with smoked grubs w/flake.Had 11 that was over 2 lbs. and 1 that was over 3 lbs. Still alotta fish w/eggs.Best quality bunch of fish so far this year.Roll Tide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejunky View Post
    Can't do the Monday thru Friday fishing gotta keep them creditors happy.Have to make the best of the Saturday And Sunday fishing trips.My fishing partner and I fought the wind and the terribly stained water on Sunday and managed to bring home 46 good crappie.Trolled goose pond behind the golf course with smoked grubs w/flake.Had 11 that was over 2 lbs. and 1 that was over 3 lbs. Still alotta fish w/eggs.Best quality bunch of fish so far this year.Roll Tide.
    WOW! Sounds like you did pretty good. I didn,t want to fight the wind & boat traffic this weekend they were suppose to have a bass tourney leaving from goosepond saturday, figured it would be crowded plus 30 mph winds. was the water real muddy?

crappiejunky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The water was stained pretty bad but not like chocolate milk.Not alotta boat traffic either.Guess the high winds kept all the smart folks at home.Water temp early was 59.2 as the day went on the temp fell.When we loaded up the water temp was 56.3

Post Thanks / Like

i have not fished that area in a while but use to really do well there also