Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody fish today? Would love a report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody fish today? Would love a report

Who caught fish today? Good bad or blank, would like a report.Also, looks like the system blanked us a couple days.I think after Crappietime posted his picture the system crashed.lol. Anybody going to be on Tims Ford this week? I would love to catch an afternoon to dark this week fishing there.

Post Thanks / Like

Boat is in the shop so I didn't get to go. It would have been to windy for my boat anyway.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt fish either but upper end of Tims looks like a milkshake.Will probably wait till Tuesday to go so the water can settle down a little.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anchors away!

Skeet and I braved the tornado's on Saturday and hit Woods at 2 pm until the storms hit. 25 mph winds and white caps! Oh well we just had to fish his spot right in the wind and we threw out the anchor. We did not get it back. Hung in the rock ledge and rope finally gave way after we tried to retrieve it, it had been ripped to shreds. We were bounced around like a pinball. Glad my boat can handle the rough water! We put 8 keepers in the boat in about 45 minutes and then they stopped. After the anchor fiasco we were pretty much screwed on this day for staying still. Went above the bridge into the muddy water and only added 3 more keepers there with several dinks. Most were caught about 3' deep with assasins. Just glad to be alive and off the lake before the bad storms hit. Sure was fun anyway! Got to go buy an anchor now. I would trty it shallow as the fish had plenty of color and we caught no females.

See Ya!
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Before you go buy an expensive anchor, I would suggest you go by an automotive repair place and pick up you the biggest brake rotor they have that is bad. Man it makes a great anchor and if you lose it, you aint mad cause you just lost 25 dollar anchor.

Post Thanks / Like

Toby: How is the boat coming along

Post Thanks / Like

Hey C1bigocarp, I talked to Skeet Saturday night and he said you guys got thrown around pretty good. If your catching fish I don't think it matters that much. Sounds like it was an adventure......
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrappieFishing View Post
    Who caught fish today? Good bad or blank, would like a report.Also, looks like the system blanked us a couple days.I think after Crappietime posted his picture the system crashed.lol. Anybody going to be on Tims Ford this week? I would love to catch an afternoon to dark this week fishing there.
    Spent 4 hours or more on Tims today. No crappie, but then I don't know how to fish Tims.
    Johnw
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

John did you fish the upper end? Looked like a milk shake around bass club.Might want to learn Tims since that is the first tournament.When you figure it out will you tell me please?I drive across that dead sea to go catch fish.I have been trying to learn it for years but get disgusted and go to woods.
    Last edited by The Shootist; 03-30-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey John what was the water temp.?
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast