Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bmcbay

Post Thanks / Like

Default bmcbay

Thanks for the plastic. It'll make a fantastic fish cleaning table.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad for you to have it. I finally got mine mounted on a table. I think it will make a great one. Tell jroy I still got him in mind. We may have some out on our scrap heap out back. A real friend would cut that big slab I gave you in half and give it to jroy. Just kiddin. Again I was glad to see you guys win Sat. I thought it might be tough with the weather and all. Talk to you later buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bmcbay View Post
    Glad for you to have it. I finally got mine mounted on a table. I think it will make a great one. Tell jroy I still got him in mind. We may have some out on our scrap heap out back. A real friend would cut that big slab I gave you in half and give it to jroy. Just kiddin. Again I was glad to see you guys win Sat. I thought it might be tough with the weather and all. Talk to you later buddy.
    I need the whole thing. I'm gonna cut them on one end and debone on the other. It'll work out perfect.

Saturday was all work and no fun. We got soaked that morning and afternoon and my hands were raw from pulling in our drift socks over and over again. We only caught 10 fish all day long. We just hung in there and got the right 7. I think the only rougher water I've been on was the last day of that trip we took to Grenada a couple years ago. You remember? It was 35mph + sustained that day if I remember right.
    Last edited by abarkley; 03-29-2009 at 09:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I found a place to clean some fish and keep my place clean. j/k:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by abarkley View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abarkley View Post
    Yeah, thanks! I put mine to use Saturday. Now I just need to add some finishing touches to it and it will be ready to go.

Congrats again AJ! That was good fish to be such a crappy day.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy View Post
    Yeah, thanks! I put mine to use Saturday. Now I just need to add some finishing touches to it and it will be ready to go.

Congrats again AJ! That was good fish to be such a crappy day.
    Thanks. Ya'll had some good fish too. You just needed one more good one. I'm sitting here getting psyched up about getting my legs striped on Pickwick in May.