Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: East Fork tournament 29th

Post Thanks / Like

Default East Fork tournament 29th

Great fishin fellas.

Tbone you and troy one hell of a team, great job guys. And to all the other teams good fishin. Congrats to 1st 2nd 3rd 4th place teams. It was a cold and windy day.

Larry has some news for the teams that didn't make it today that thought the tourney might be cancelled due to weather. Yall have a second chance. Watch for that post.

Good fishin yall.

John Baxter
    O_C_B

North of Cincinnati Ohio in a town called Fairfied
    Post Thanks / Like

Default info needed

who won???????? and what was the weight?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the goldmine was good to Tbone today.

Post Thanks / Like

Tbone and his partner troy 1st place 7+ lbs. Im sure someone has the temas and lbs.

John Baxter
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know who was 2nd but Allen and Allen were 3rd and Rick Daniels and Bob edged out Yates for 4th.Weather was bad but fishin was alright.We ended up with about 50 fish with only 20 of them being keepers.Should be a good year with having 25 teams with this weather.

Post Thanks / Like

My cousin and I (Eric Hyrne and Chris Larbes) were the 2nd place team with a little below 5 1/2, we had a pretty good day in goldmine, took em' from deep. Tough conditions for sure, nice meeting the guys that we did meet, yates/starvin.

Post Thanks / Like

good job on second place finish fore962 that is the way to start off the year..were you the(tall) guys in the blue rain suits?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Yeah that was my cousin Eric (tall one), I was the shorter one. We hope to be able to make it out to a couple more throughout the year. Would've stuck around to meet everyone but had to get home for a family get together.

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, EVERYONE IS TALL COMPARED TO T-BONE : )

Yates - your slacking one the t-bone jokes

Post Thanks / Like

See OCB...I told ya those deep fish were crappie:D Sorry I let that broke trolling motor get in my head like that. It'll be fixed in a couple days.
    Tbone, Troy.....you guys are on your game man. Good fishin'! fore962, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you guys. I noticed the new guys in the lead for a while. Guess that was you. Good job to Starvin and Osker, and to Ricky D for rounding out the money. I ran into Yates toward the end of the day and he was confident with what he had....I thought he'd have you guys. Wrong color crappie though. Hopefully John and I will have something for you all this week. Great tournament considering the conditions. Shoot, 7.29 is tough to beat when it's 65 and sunny!
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast