Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm back again

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back again

Hey guy's i havent been online or fishing much lately between working a bunch, the hot weather, the big boats and my grandma being sick i have only went a couple of times in the last 2 months which is a record for me and i sure am missing that thump on the end of my line. It don't seem right but labor day will be here before we know it and us fishermen can take our lakes back and bust some fat crappie that has been feeding up all summer on the great shad hatch that loz has had this year which should alsomake for a great winter of fishing. Ted, sorry about missing our trip my grandma got sick and i just plain ole forgot about it we'll try it again sometime.how's truman doing?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Man I figured you must of inhaled to much pesticed and crooked. Glad to hear that you are doing good. Truman has been hit or miss there year some days better than others. Counting the days coming back to LOZ.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad to see U back

Glad to see U back online and fishing. Mo board has been boring without U.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Gee whiz, duane how many beers did you have when you wrote that? I hear that bugman and his hero have been fishin together now

Post Thanks / Like

Default what part of loz do you fish

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Man I figured you must of inhaled to much pesticed and crooked. Glad to hear that you are doing good. Truman has been hit or miss there year some days better than others. Counting the days coming back to LOZ.