Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: laser jig decals

Post Thanks / Like

Default laser jig decals

Getting some laserjig decals. They will be about 10in x3.5in. If anyone is interested let me know so I can order a few more before I put them on my website
    Last edited by laserdoc; 03-25-2009 at 10:01 AM.

North of Cincinnati Ohio in a town called Fairfied
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me know Doc...love the jigs...will be down next week. Hope to meet you one day. Will be fishing out of riverside Monday through Friday. If you have the decals by then, bring one with you and I'll buy it. Any last minute tips. I hear that they have started hitting the banks pretty good now. YES...maybe we will hit them this year. Getting tired of hearing "you should have been here last week"..hehehehehe. Any way, hope to meet you and looking forward of catching that 2 lb monster on your red wasp!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the final proof of the decals. The same Jason from adcraft that made most of the crappie.com state decals is making them for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laserdoc View Post
    Here is the final proof of the decals. The same Jason from adcraft that made most of the crappie.com state decals is making them for me.
    I will put a couple on my boat.....Save them and send them with my next order.