Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Found Fish on Wheeler

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Found Fish on Wheeler

Caught some good ones this morning. Didn't stay in one spot for long, mostly pre-fishing for the tournament. But, ended up with 11 fish, the smallest one about 11 inches. Had 3 over 14 inches, with the largest 15 1/2. A great morning, looking forward to my chances at the next tournament Saturday. Hope to seed many teams there. Good luck to everyone. The fish are there.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

That is not a good way to get people to come fish the tournament :D . We are planning on coming eventhough we have had no time to prefish.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that is great. Give me a call at home 256 386-7280, or cell 256 627 9424. Our meeting is Wednesday, 7:30pm at the muscle Shoals middle school. I need you to sign a form before you fish the tournament. Looking forward to meeting you.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't make the meeting on Wednesday morning. Can the form be faxed? Do we have to members to fish?
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

you do not have to be members to fish the bragin rights tournaments. You do have to be a member to fish the money tournaments. We do encourage membership, though. Each member gets bonus pounds for the end of the year awards for attending meetings and tournaments, so it would pay off to be a member. I am launching at First creek where the weigh in is, and you could meet me there at 5:30 and sign the tournament rules form there if you like.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds fine. I will contact you later in the week to make sur nothing comes up. We normally fish the upper end of Wheeler so the lower end will be a challenge for us. Hope to see ya Saturday!
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

after signing the form, you can launch from anywhere. Go where you are familiar and feel the best.