Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tough Road

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tough Road

The officers meeting last night lasted right at three hours. My intention as I stated at the initial meeting was FUN, FELLOWSHIP and FRIENDS. I think we accomplished this goal. There will be growing pains and all that but my main goal is to meet other crappie fishermen or fisherwomen and SHARE information. I think the officers have OUR best interest in mind when it comes to tourneys and FFF trips. Take care guys and gals. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad that we have people that have stepped up and took the orginizational duties of this club and headed foward.If any members need advise on the little I know about crappie fishing I will tell you all I know(shouldnt take long). BTW I will be camping at Nickajack next Thurs thru Sunday so if anybody goes down there stop and see us.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all the officers and tourn. directors for all you have done with the club and tournaments. As I have stated before I'm here to learn and not worried about winning any of the tournaments (like that's going to happen).
    Hope to get to fish with every member at some time another.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

i myself believe that we have a good group of officers,as well as,tourn. directors.i'm also looking forward to learning from everyone else the art of crappie fishing.i have only been fishing for crappie about 3 years now,i simply love to fish for them
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad for the officers also. It seems to be coming together well. As Fatboy stated, there are growing pains but will pay huge dividends in the furure. Thanks to all....
    U.S. Air Force Retired

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

As the others have said, many thanks to the officers of the club. I wouldn't know where to start. Everyone I've met is welcome in my slow boat whenever there's room. A bunch of great guys, lookin forward to a good first year.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around