Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Default This weekend?

My son is coming down from Iowa this weekend. Haven't seen him in a while. We will be hitting Truman early Saturday morning. I haven't been on the lake for so long I've forgotten more than I ever knew. Any suggestions where we might try to catch a few? Was thinking Bucksaw of course. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot will change with this rain coming through. I lost a hog at the back of our favorite cove. Have caught most of my fish so far in there. I went to the back of mcginnus with no luck but the water was warmer back there than anywhere else. I hope to be out Friday after work and again on Sat. Will let you know and hope to meet up with you on Sat. Has been a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    A lot will change with this rain coming through. I lost a hog at the back of our favorite cove. Have caught most of my fish so far in there. I went to the back of mcginnus with no luck but the water was warmer back there than anywhere else. I hope to be out Friday after work and again on Sat. Will let you know and hope to meet up with you on Sat. Has been a while.
    Thanks, Jared. It has been way too long since we fished together. Look forward to hearing from you and seeing you this weekend.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck this weekend Bob.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on what works dishes out may try to get out one afternoon, will let you know. Caught a few Sunday but that is about to become ancient history with changing conditions the next few days.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking like rain and thunderstorms now for Friday. Will have to see what is like that morning. Boat is gased up batteries charged and ready to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hopeing that the weather reports changess too! I would like to get out there Saturday and maybe Sunday. The weather on MSN said a chance of snow on Sunday!!! Got to love the weather in Missouri!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

good luck you guy's, whatever the outcome a day fishing with friend's and family beat sitting around the house watching mizzow woop some butt!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!