Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: taylorsville lake report

Post Thanks / Like

Default taylorsville lake report

fished taylorsville today 2-6pm caught 1 crappie just wanted to let the members know the lake is slooow perfect conditions good water color and temp 55-60 degree's dont know what has happend to the fishery but cannot recommend taylorsville lake as a good place to go......

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to a fellow fisherman who went to Taylorsville on Saturday. He put in at Van Buren and fished all day and managed just 3 crappie (little ones). He also said that the water level at ramp area was very, very low.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of friends of mine fished there Thursday and Friday. They caught their limit both days using minnows.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Welcome to Crappie.com ....

Beechmont & UKFAN36 !!

Thanks for the reports, and we hope you continue to post them, regardless of your success.

Michael D .... current water level is 1ft above Winter Pool ... aka 1ft below Summer Pool :D -- so I don't know what your fellow fisherman is used to, as far as water levels at T-ville

It's still a little early for T-ville, IMHO ... as most of my past experiences on Taylorsville lake, has shown me that they are still spawning around the 1st week of May. So give them a couple more weeks ... and hope that we don't get any heavy rains in the area, in the meantime

In case you guys haven't noticed, yet ... we're planning a member get together on Taylorsville Lake, for May 2nd. We're also having one on March 28th at Green River Lake (Holmes Bend). Come join us, if you can.

... cp