Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: kansas boy needs help

Post Thanks / Like

Default kansas boy needs help

The first week in april I have to spend a week installing a job on the north end of lake of ozarks. Thinking about dragging the boat down any help on where to go would be a big help

Post Thanks / Like

Would hope someone can help you out with this request. I don't know much about LOZ but I'm hoping the fish will be starting up in the slackwater channel below the dam by then.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

By The North End Do You Mean The North Shore??,,lick Branch Has Many Spots Also 6mi Cove Across On The South Side,,,if U Go Into The Gravois,jackson Branch,,,mill Creek Has Some Spots ,indian Creek Is Good Also,,if U Put In At Coffman Beach Ramp Stay To The Left From The Ramp,most Of Those Docks Have Brush Along Them,,,good Luck
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Bring the boat you won't be sorry..........if you're fishin the gravois fish docks and all the water between em,it won't take you long and you'll develop a pattern the fish should be pretty shallow by then barring any bad weather.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

if you would like to pm me with your phone number i would be glad to meet you on the lake and show you around, as im usually fishing anyway. fishing should be on then and would def. bring your boat. where is your job at?